mr&mrsdu1

Friday, February 6, 2009

tag from CIKEPAL

Perkara menakutkan aku didunia.

ilang org2 yg sy syg dlm dunia ni

Lagu buat masa sekarang.
-bila rasaku ini rasamu
-tak bisa memilihmu

Perkara yang selalu disebut.
senget~~


Perkara yang amat bernilai
my family n frens


Pertama kali dalam hidup.
pertama kali curang.. boleh??

The last person who tag you was?
asso...

You relationship with him/her
scandal...hahahah..

Your 5 impression towards him/her
senget..
baik..(baik ke?? hahah)
gler..
ske wat bnd gler...
photogedix..

Important person for u rite now
mrDu1 kot..(kot?? cm xconfident jek)

The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
sapukan ubt kan kaki n tgn mse sy cedera...smbil pujuk..

The most memorable words that he/she said to you?
" syg dy kat mie xkn ilang..xkire ap pon yg jd"


If he/she become your enemy,you will?
i wil kick his balls...hahahaha


If he/she becomes you enemy?
dun no...


The most desirable things to do for him/she are?
do the best for him..anything


Overall impression towards him/her are?
he had my heart forever...

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
dorg slalu ckp ak bongok..siot tul..

Who was your ideal?
awal!!!!!!!!!! he's my everything..hahaha

What do you hate about yourself?
my fats!!! yaks....

For the people who care of you and like you?
syg korg sgt2...tuhan je yg akan bls sume nye..

5 person I wish to get this tag!
as my mok2
azie my mot2
yani my mon2
paya my yut2
dill my new buddy

No comments: